Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Process Poster


By doing this process poster, I was able to become aware of my own thought process and genration of ideas for projects. This really helps becuase I can see what I do well and what I need to work on. In the future I would like to do much more pre sketching, and Brainstroming like we had done with our Logos. I think through the brainstorming I was able to come up with a lot more ideas to branch from so I had options and I could choose the best. Here I started with an idea and made my resources work to my Idea instead of not being afraid to throw the whole thing away and start with a new Idea. In all though I am satisfied with this project, and the process it took to get to the final product. I accoplished most of what I was going for and I believe I protrayed the main ideas of my heritage well.

No comments:

Post a Comment